[Instructions and audio at bottom, if you want to jump right to it]
Chances are, the stuff that stresses us out isn’t going away, entirely, anytime soon.
And even if it does, it’s like Whack-a-Mole.
Knock it down here… and it pops up over there.
The major key is to understand how to identify the things that are causing you stress and deal with the root cause of the problem.
But that’s a longer road to hoe. Fact is, we need a tool to deal with stress NOW.
I made a short guided audio track that you can listen to anytime to reduce stress and relax in just 5 breaths.
Like I said, it’s short. But it’s really effective.
Kind of like taking a nice little power nap and waking up more focused and ready to rock.
Before you listen to the audio:
- Don’t listen to this while driving, operating heavy machinery or performing any other activity.
- Give this your full attention.
- Now, change up your physical positioning
- If you’re seated: stand up and stretch your arms overhead, opening and closing your hands in and out of fists. Drop your arms back by your sides.
- If you’re standing: squat down, touch the floor and then stand back up, stretch your arms overhead, opening and closing your hands in and out of fists. Drop your arms back by your sides.
- Sit down. Close your eyes. Put on headphones. Press play on audio track.
5 BREATH RELAXATION TECHNIQUE