This sandwich is just incredible.
The folks at Applegate asked me to debunk some nutrition myths that I hear most and to do it while making a sandwich.
The video is coming soon to Mind Body Green’s website.
When you’re in the mood for a next level sandwich, give this a go.
Funny enough, I’ve been buying their meats and cheeses for years before they reached out.
Life is funny, sometimes.
Turkey Provolone with Crispy Slaw and Pickled Red Onions
- 3-4 slices oven roasted turkey
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup vinegar slaw
- 2 tbsp pickled red onions
- 1 tbsp magic sauce
- 1 brioche roll
- Slice a brioche roll in half. Place cut sides up on a
cutting board. Spread a thin layer of magic sauce on each cut side.
- Layer turkey, then provolone, vinegar slaw and
pickled red onions on bottom half.
- Cover with the top half, cut side down.
- Slice in half and serve.